Friday 17 January 2014

all I know about her is she had soft lips when she was 10


shoes - office | dress - banggood | bag - my sister's

I had such a wonderful day today, but I kind of feel a little queasy from eating so much pie! Basically me and my best friend made a list of all the things we were going to do last summer but we ended up just lying around and eating in our favourite cafe all the time instead. Oh well. Instead we're trying to do it now, and one of those things was making pies and watching Pushing Daisies again. So everything was wonderfully sweeeeet today, and now I want to lie down and sleep forever because Ned is such an adorable darling and I will probably die alone. Nice. Here's some pie pictures to lighten the mood:


The large one was an apple pie with Gruyère cheese baked into the pastry, an idea actually from Pushing Daisies; we call it the Chuck Cheer-up Pie. It was heavenly.
Also that dress is my witchy dress and it only cost me £19, such a blessing; I wear it when I want to feel powerful and mysterious. Those boots also make me even more ridiculously tall than I already am (5"7 isn't that tall but I'm usually taller than everyone I meet so...), but I've been called an Amazonian in them so I adore them ceaselessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment